Bend Family Vacation: Summer 2016

At the beginning of July, my whole family, plus Jake's parents, all met up for our 4th annual family vacation in Bend.  We spent 6 glorious days floating the river, whitewater rafting, grilling, drinking beers, visiting the NW Crossing Farmers Market (which has pony rides and a petting zoo, by the way!), taking in the 4th of July Pet Parade, shopping (many thanks to my mom and mom-in-law for totally spoiling me at Motherhood), and playing games in the backyard.  Our biggest challenge with Bend continues to be that there are simply TOO MANY things to do.  We go there so often and we always have these really lofty goals... and we just can't ever get to all of it.  (But what a problem to have, am I right??)  Also, being pregnant in the summer on vacation = super lame.  Yes, I am super excited for this bundle of joy, and yes, I think being pregnant is such a cool privilege... but it's also no fun missing out on all the whitewater rafting and craft beer drinking fun.  Wahhhh.  Next year.

Thanks, Bend, for another week of greatness in the great outdoors!
























Comments

Popular Posts