Lyla Rose just 9 days old

These are so, so late (sorry!).  Our sweet girl is already going to be 8 weeks old tomorrow!  This mama can barely believe it.  Which is why it's a good time to rewind and enjoy her teeny, tiny-ness, if only in photos.

Many thanks to Charlotte of Trask Photography for these stunning photographs, taken when our little Lyla was only 9 days old.  Ok, folks.  I have to give some serious props to Charlotte (and all other newborn photographers out there).  It is a labor of love, my friends, a labor of love. What you are about to see look like the sweetest, most angelic, precious little moments.  Let me tell you what you are not seeing--the blood (from her umbilical cord), sweat, breastmilk, pee and poop Jake and I were covered in when we left this shoot.  Oh my.  After 3+ hours of (semi-stressful) shooting, we were so thrilled that Charlotte was able to capture these shots for us.

She is just so darn yummy.  Enjoy!























Comments

Popular Posts