First Anniversary

One year ago today, I had the honor and pleasure of marrying my wonderful husband. 


Let's relive the day for a moment, shall we???


To my dear, sweet husband,

In our first year of marriage, we have lived in three different homes, moved 1,000 miles across state lines, quit our jobs, started new jobs, went back to school, and learned to live on a much smaller budget. I cannot imagine taking on that journey with anyone but you. Ever since I fell for you at the young age of 18, it has been the single greatest desire of my heart to become your wife. It's difficult to put in to words just how blessed and grateful I feel to wake up next to you each and every day. After just one year with you, it is abundantly clear to me that a lifetime still won't be enough.

I love you to the moon and back. Happy Anniversary!

Comments

Popular Posts