Maternity Photos - 35 Weeks

A few weeks ago, we had the pleasure of meeting up with our photographer (Charlotte of Charlotte Trask Photography) to take maternity photos.  The weather was not cooperating; we had to reschedule the shoot 3 different times before we got a nice day.  Thankfully, Charlotte was super accommodating--Oregon spring can be such an unpredictable time of year as far as weather goes!  She's pregnant, too (with her second), so we had a great time chatting babies and birth during our session.  Charlotte was also one of the first people who knew we were pregnant--we had found out just days before our family photos last fall and incorporated our pregnancy announcement into that shoot.  We can't wait for her to take Lyla's newborn photos in the very near future!

I still can't quite get my head around the fact that I am in my last days (or weeks) of pregnancy.  I am so ready to have our baby girl on the outside, but admittedly, I have really enjoyed being pregnant.  Sure, it's been difficult watching my weight climb to numbers I have never seen before, and I'll be more than happy to lose the acid reflux, achy pelvis and the occasionally swollen ankles.  But honest to goodness, those are about my only complaints.  Pregnancy is easily one of THE coolest things I have EVER done.  I will be a little sad when it's over (hoping I'll get to experience it a couple more times, though! :) ). 

Thank you, Charlotte, for capturing what has been one of the most exciting seasons of our life-- we can't wait for all the good things to come!











Comments

Popular Posts